The ten commandments

by whyhideit 1 Replies latest jw friends

• whyhideit
    whyhideit

I, the Lord, am your God. You shall not have other gods besides Me.

"Do you put your trust in the Faithful and Descret Slave and see them as God's visable representatives?"

You shall not take the name of God in vain.

"For the sake of Jehovah's good name, do not report child abuse to the authorities."

Remember to keep the Sabbath day Holy.

"There is a judical commitee on Sunday to disfellowship Sister Allen for going to the police about child abuse."

Honor your father and your mother.

"Mom is disfellowshiped now, lets treat her like she is dead. Dad is not a believer, lets talk behind his back about the new man mom will marry in the New System"

You shall not kill.

"I am sorry but I will not accept blood for my daughter, we will see her again in the New System."

You shall not commit adultery.

"We will join the United Nations and sleep with the very organization we see as evil, to get the information we see as nessessary."

You shall not steal.

"I swear this Kingdom Melody is the same song they were singing at Halloween."

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

"1975 is the end, The generation that saw 1914 will not pass away, Smoking is okay, ......... "

You shall not covet your neighbor

s wife.

"Sister Smith's husband just died last month and Brother Jones is now engaged to her. I sure hope he was not liking her before Smith's death."

You shall not covet anything that belongs to your neighbor.

"See that house up there? That is mine when the worldly people are destroyed at Armageddon."

• Happy
    Happy

whyhideit,

You hit the nail right on the head. An interesting read.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit