WTS Blood letter and talk outline

by doinmypart 6 Replies latest jw friends

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Here is the URL to the HLC letter the Society sent to the BOE. I edited a few lines to preserve identity.

http://www.strike9.com/file.aspx/path=/doinmypart/fullsize/hlc+letter.pdf

Here is the URL to the Society talk outline dealing with the yearly NO BLOOD topic.

http://www.strike9.com/file.aspx/path=/doinmypart/fullsize/noblood_mtg.pdf

The files are in pdf format. I couldn't get them to appear using the INSERT PICTURE FROM WEB button.

• Gary1914
    Gary1914

I would really like to read this information but cannot seem to open the files posted. Would someone please post the information here? Thanx.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Well done, doinmypart! You really are living up to your name! Thanks for posting.

Cheers, Ozzie

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN

Appreciate your diligence, doin.

One thing. I notice the letterhead is Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc. and not Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses as I thought had come to be customary since the re-org.

I thought the WBTS letterhead was no longer used. Anyone know how it is determined under what letterhead BOE and other correspondence is sent?

AMNESIAN

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Here ya go GARY1914

Don't know what good it will do ya tho?

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

You can always download Adobe .............................................................................................................click here

V

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Amnesia- WTS has divided their responsibilities amongst the various corporations. BOE letters still come from WB&TS NY and CCofJW. I think there was some correspondence explaining who would handle what. If I can find it I'll post it.

Elderrepents- Thanks for posting those letters, I couldn't figure out how to do it.

The information may not be of much interest, but I wanted everyone to be able to see what the Society is putting in print to the elders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit