to Mouthy

by Granny Linda 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Just found your "thank you" to me. I'm so glad you are enjoying the relaxation.

Yes, JW's play head games. So glad I'm far removed from my immediate family that remains locked into that filth. I rarely even think of those people these days, and when I do, I try too remember I'm not their savior anymore than they mine. One good thing I see coming with age. Whew!

And talk about blessings........we found out literally overnight that there is a home waiting for us when we relocate into Colorado. Because of this sudden change we'll be packing up the month of January. I could probably write an essay about this move. What I'm trying to say is just how that magical element can work despite organized religion.

Your grandson disappearing into the bedroom, being depressed, can be turned into a positive when he chooses such. Maybe he's just taking a break from any and all dogma (as he might preceive) learning how to enjoy the simple pleasures of life without the stupid rules of JW.

So again, I'm happy you are enjoying. One's cares and concerns just sorta melt away with those wonderful aromas.

Love,

Granny Linda

• mouthy
    mouthy

Amen to tha Linda. Yes I am enjoying ALL your gifts.....They were extra special....(((hug)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit