ANOTHER, WELCOME NEW ONES!

by borgfree 7 Replies latest jw friends

• borgfree
    borgfree

I know this has been done before, but, I would like to do it again.

It has been over a year since I joined this forum and in that year, I have only posted a few times, welcoming new ones to the board.

So, for the two or three thousand who have joined the board in the past year,

WELCOME!

I am glad you are here, I enjoy reading your story and your posts. (even if I do not post to say so)

Borgfree

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Roy I thought the resurrection had started when I saw your post.....Did you hear about Pams ( puppet) ex hubby shot himself to death??? Did you have a nice holiday- With Sunstarr?

tell me abit about it????? I heard from the JW that was at PA ( 144.000) She & her hubby are booked for next year She loved it......Love ya!!!! GG

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Welcome To Our Humble Abode!

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I'll just add my two cents worth. I have seen this site growing, with many new ones beginning to post. We have lost a few and gained many more.

The endless possibilities for the exchange of a variety of personal thoughts, opinions, dreams, questions, fears, life stories, whatever---is totally awesome.

You are welcome here. There are a few rules, but Simon is a most open-minded and generous guy.

• borgfree
    borgfree

Hi GG,

I thought you gave up those kinds of resurrection ideas a long time ago

We had a great Christmas. Sunstarr gave me a TIVO, now if I can just get it all hooked up.

We had Honey Baked ham and Honey Baked turkey, and a lot of other stuff, I really enjoyed it.

I had not heard about Pam's ex, was he still a JW? I am sorry that he chose that way out in any case.

I am happy to hear the JWs are coming back next year. Sunstarr and I are supposed to give a talk speech part testamony whatever, next year.

Bfree

• mouthy
    mouthy

Glad to hear you had a great time-No Pams ex was not a JW.... Hey that is great _Your giving your testimony I KNOW it will be wonderful --I hope I will be there ( I will unless I kick the bucket)

((((hugs to you & sunstarr I love you both)

• borgfree
    borgfree

GG,

Thanks for the hugs, we love you too.

I have it on good authority, (which usually means bethel) oops, sorry, flash back. Anyway I have heard that you are banned from bucket kicking for a very long time.

Borgfree

• waiting
    waiting

We fight.

We gripe.

We piss & moan.

We laugh.

We ((((hug))))).

We snicker (behind others back)

We snicker (and have the audacity to tell them so)

We learn.

We adjust to life after the WT.....or not.

We make friends.....and enemies.

We go on with life. Well, usually.

Did I mention we learn? We do - a flow of ongoing information & some babble.

WELCOME Y'ALL!! - Simon's actually created a neat place....and has the gray hair to prove it

ol' waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit