this is the first time......

by moana 3 Replies latest jw friends

• moana
    moana

i did not freak out!

Just had to share that Christmas was wonderful & my standing rib roast came out fabulous. I always stress so much over everything being perfect and get going too many directions and get overwhelmed. I had so much fun making lots of holiday cookies, cheesecake, & other all homemade traditions. I love decorating & going to look at lights. This year was not about me. For the first time my hubby & me exchanged only one gift because we are so happy together that we didn't need stuff to make us happy. It was just so wonderful. According to those annoying commercials unless you get a Lexus or diamonds you will not have a good Christmas. I will be so glad when those go away.

Peace & joy

• Beans
    Beans

I only wanted one gift as well (A hot chick ;im my new ;sports car) but I guess I will have to wait until next year! Glad you had a good XXXmas!
    Beans
    CanadianDistrictOverbeer

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    According to those annoying commercials unless you get a Lexus or diamonds you will not have a good Christmas.

those Lexus commercials are so obnoxious. especially the one with the couple and the dog. oh I'll just lounge around flipping through magazines on the couch in my 4000- sq-ft- house and wait for my boring 30- yr- old- husband to give me a Lexus for Christmas, or is it our first anniversary?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Just had to share that Christmas was wonderful & my standing rib roast came out fabulous.

Now that is an art unto itself! I'm glad Christmas went well for you. Here's to an even better New Year's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit