Today's WT glancing at the opposite sex is flirting and therefore immortality

by purrpurr 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    What about having "hungry eyes" is that acceptable when parousing the all-u-can eat buffet?
  • Brighid
    Brighid
    So, let me get this straight... you've got pedophilia issues exploding all over, a GB member who's committed perjury in front of a Royal Commission, Warwick project under threat of EPA shutdown, more than half of the young ones leaving.... ROME IS BURNING! and the GB is worried about human beings checking each other out?!? Oh, and tight pants. It's like they want to die out as a religion.
  • Godsendconspirator
    Godsendconspirator
    Man, I wish I could have sex that easy just by looking at another person.
  • Sabin
    Sabin

Brandnew yes us women are beautiful. I`ve said before no man has the right to say we`re not. want prove. Go get naked, leave on socks, look in the mirror. PROVE. Billy you have such a great sense of humour, I love it. theres nothing more sexy than a man that can make a girl laugh.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Actually I don't fancy girls at all....I like looking at old men wearing sock suspenders and food in their beards ..

Oh and toe cheese...

• brandnew
    brandnew

Mad puppies are sexy........😆

• What is Truth?
    What is Truth?

This cult has messed so many people up, myself included. I think at next weeks convention I wont have to take care of any duties I'll just go around practicing flirting as I always listen to the advice of watchtard, then make sure to do the reasonable opposite. Didn't you just love this paragraph-

5, 6. How can prayer help us in our fight against immoral desires?

5 An important way to show our complete reliance on Jehovah is by making our fight against unclean thoughts a matter of prayer. When we draw close to Jehovah in prayer, he draws close to us. He generously gives us his holy spirit, thus strengthening our resolve to resist immoral thoughts and remain chaste. So let us make known to God our earnest wish to please him with the meditation of our heart. (Ps. 19:14) Do we humbly ask him to examine us in order to identify any “harmful way”—any improper desires or inclinations—that could lead us into sin? (Ps. 139:23, 24) Do we regularly petition him to help us maintain our integrity when we are faced with temptation?—Matt. 6:13.

These same desires they leave out that god created us with. So I reason that at least in a world where 2+2=4 (not jdumbland) that acting on such desires is fulfilling god's desire to spread out across the earth the species and thus pleasing to him.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

What is truth: give this a try, sister your lips are like a strand of scarlet, your mouth

so lovely, Oh God your hips are right for many children and your breasts are like two

fawns and large. If she say excuse me brother, then tell her cover up my sister.

• sir82
    sir82

One of our elders condemned the "hair-twirling" of the lady in the opening photo,

Ladies, if you want to avoid fornication, keep...those....fingers...out....of....your....hair!

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

I think it all boils down to this:

Sex is a fundamental part of life for those sexually capable. Dictate the terms of this core need and they control the conscience of the "flock". Control the conscience and you have an important part of the mind control recipe in place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit