Today's WT glancing at the opposite sex is flirting and therefore immortality

by purrpurr 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

• brandnew
    brandnew
    DO A LITTLE DANCE.........MAKE A LITTLE LOVE.........GET DOWN TONIGHT !!!!!!!!!!
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Newsflash! WT is banning the following Internet avatars for being too flirty and causing immoral thoughts:

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Ummmmm billy....umm errrr.....yours.....is...not well....just a lil bit.....well not sexy dude😂
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Ummmmm billy....umm errrr.....yours.....is...not well....just a lil bit.....well not sexy dude

brandnew, I've hexed your comment with a " Dislike"

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Oh dang 😈 you want the truth!!!!!!!!!! dont ask geoffrey..hee hee
  • The Marvster
    The Marvster

I'm sorry but to me this is one of the reasons sisters and brothers end up going 'awol', nuts, freak out, whatever and end up acting out with more venom that a person not in the org and therefore not subject to such repressive, overbearing behaviour control methods.... I mean, how the hell will they be able to function when getting into a sexual relationship? Will they even know how to look at their spouse without feeling guilty? or will they stare 24 hours a day to make up for lost time?

Also what about guilt? aren't jw's already subjected to enough guilt feelings? and now you look at the opposite sex and you are guilty and must confess?

Imagine how much confessing those hot blooded youngsters will have to do after a district convention with all those 'fine' looking single members of the opposite sex walking around at lunch time....

This sort of thing can only lead to one becoming utterly socially inept, especially if one then leaves the Org...

next they'll be asking congregation members to 'walk on water'

• TheMark
    TheMark
    at 55, browsing is all I have left....screw them
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Every time I hear things like this it reminds me of the movie Footloose. The Preacher Father thought the music was going to cause the kids to have sexual desires. Good grief!
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

I guess Solomon would be DF. Song of Solomon 4:2-5 " your teeth are like a flock

of shorn sheep, your lips are like a strand of scarlet, your mouth is lovely, your

two breasts are like two fawns, Twins of gazelle, which feed among the lilies.

Solomon damn near undressed her before his eyes. The Shulamite woman didn't

do a bad job either, Verse 5:14 his hands is carved ivory Inlaid with sapphires. His legs

are pillars of marble set on bases of fine gold and his mouth is most sweet.

Solomon was a breasts man, he makes that known.LOL

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Yeah that's always been a weird one for me, James. Song of Solomon is ALLLLLLLLL about how hot that chick is and how bad Solomon wants to fuck her raw.

But for some reason it's prophetic and therefore ok.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit