Today's WT glancing at the opposite sex is flirting and therefore immortality

by purrpurr 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Thanks, Scully.

Does the WT also say that these thoughts crimes are to be confessed to the elders? Or is that just a "platform" directive?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Maybe it's high time to dump the whole religion. Why would joke-hova make two different genders if that thing intended for them to be separated at all times? This is blatantly to keep the jokehovians from meeting anyone that could serve as a marriage partner--and does nothing about those who are naturally gay. Not to mention those who are predominantly "straight" but who have the potential for gay feelings under these circumstances.

Not to mention, of what good is it to have the opposite sex with Astaroth driven away by joke-hova, both Venus and Jupiter in Virgo (celibate Virgo) with the sun to follow soon, Mars ready to intercept both planets within Virgo, and ultimately Jupiter in Virgo square Saturn in Sagittarius? For this to work in creating a sex situation, Astaroth has to show up first. Without that, it simply isn't going to happen. And this washtowel rag will simply be a waste of time and paper.

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555
    Wow... immortality ;-)
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Stillin:

Morals are a personal decision. You can have the best parental and social guidance possible but unless one chooses to exercise self discipline and live by those morals chosen, all the guidance in the world amounts to naught. Parenting and social structures can be coercive or enforce the accepted morals of a society but in the end it is up to the individual to live by those morals.

Morals are also extremely subjective since they vary so greatly between cultures, countries (politics) and respective beliefs. Because one may not agree with someone else's morals it does not necessarily make them immoral. When people decide to impose their morals on others they end up treading a fine line between impeding on legitimate freedom and creating a happy, moral society. It's no different to imposing religious or political beliefs on others.

This is why I go by a simple rule: as long as what I do in my life does not harm other creatures psychologically, physically or deny them their freedom, then I am not being immoral in any way, so I'll be damned if I'll let anyone else impose their moral views on me and harm me psychologically, physically or deny me my freedom to live my life within my own moral framework. Depriving others of their freedom based on one's own morals can in itself be immoral.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Xanthippe - "...we went to see a psychologist after leaving the Borg and when we described all the rules about sex in this religion he said this is where child abuse occurs in this sort of climate..."

This.

Sexual repression fosters sexual deviancy.

Anybody who hasn't realized this by now, will probably never realize it.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I think this is worthy of sending to the ARC.

edited to add: I don't think Botchtower understood what Angus Stewart was talking about when he mentioned the perfect storm of conditions.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11
    totally obessed with sex......paranoid.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

What Heaven said.

As a general rule, JWs are sexually repressed and behave accordingly.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    n today's WT study it makes the point that just glancing at the opposite sex is flirting and can lead to sex!
    So are jw's now to wear blinkers?
    Also jw's are told to go and confess to the elders if they have any immoral thoughts?!!

Makes me wonder if they have noticed how popular isis is and they had better start gettin'with the programme!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Vidiotan hour ago

Xanthippe - "...we went to see a psychologist after leaving the Borg and when we described all the rules about sex in this religion he said this is where child abuse occurs in this sort of climate..."

This.

Sexual repression fosters sexual deviancy.
    Anybody who hasn't realized this by now, will probably never realize it.

Hence the bethel "lickin'cows"story!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit