ex-jw's in Wichita area?

by pr_capone 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Hi, just wondering if there was anyone here from or around the Wichita, Kansas area.

Eric

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hi Eric,

I live in the Kansas City, Missouri area, right along the Kansas border. I am so close to the border that if I wanted to, I could spit and it would land over there.

Welcome to the forum.

Robyn

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Thanks Robdar, I think things will become easier for me if I have someone nearby who is in the same boat as I if ya know what I mean.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I used to live in Wichita about 6 years ago in the Southeast portion of town. (Rock Rd and Pawnee area) I went to the Linwood (Lynwood?) congregation. (I can't remember how to spell it! Haha!) If you were in the same area, we may know some of the same people...or even each other.

Email me if you'd like. I've been "out" about 12 years now.

Andi

• heyfea
    heyfea

Billygoat,

Hi there, I'm not from Wichita but I was wondering if you know anyone by the name of Rodney May. Is he still a witness? Just wondering. Thanks.

• meadow77
    meadow77

Hey there PR-I live in Wichita. Small place, matbe we have crossed paths. I was never a witness, but know lots a people in the org. I have friends and family in. How long have you lived here?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Too damn long. 11 years now. :-) Send me an e-mail! [email protected]

We'll chat more and see who we know in common!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit