Hey Simon -- "Thanks!"

by rabotnik 4 Replies latest jw friends

• rabotnik
    rabotnik

Thanks Simon,

You probably get many notes of appreciation but I wanted to extend my thanks for your generosity, work and energy in maintaining this site. Since you have a family (including two little kids) and a job -- your creating and keeping this site humming is a very generous thing to do. And you do it very well, Mr. Nice Guy.

I’ve enjoyed myself this past month. Now, I’m going to be traveling for a while and don’t know if I’ll be returning to this site when I come back to the States. (I have so much other stuff to do and I find that I spend way too much time hanging out here with all these nice (?) people. Is this an addiction?) Best wishes to all. But to you Simon and Angharad and kids -- a special thanks.

r.

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

Rabotnik, just wanted to tell you that I hope your travels are enjoyable. I too will be gone for most of the month of May. But this site and these wonderful people are definitely an addicition! I hope to get back to you all as soon as I can. And whether or not, Rabotnik, you can perticipate like you have once you return, please at least stop by occasionally to say hi.

Wishing you well,
    Shauna

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Hey Robotnik, I just wanted to wish you well on your journeys. I know that you're searching
    for what will bring you real joy..and I think that being away from the computer is a good start :)

I know I spend too much time around here...will be less now that things at home are complicated
    and all. But it's been valuable time for me, and for you also I'm sure, to spend here with the
    fine people who present all kinds of ideas that are so new to people who have been in WT
    mind prison.

You're free now. Get out there and enjoy it :) We'll think of you!

*hugs*
    Es

The Four Agreements:
    Be Impeccable With Your Word
    Don't Take Anything Personally
    Don't Make Assumptions
    Always Do Your Best

• Angharad
    Angharad

Good luck Robotnik, I hope your travels go well.

I'm glad you enjoyed your time here.

Maybe see you in the future

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks rabotnik, I do find the time spent running the site very rewarding.

I'm glad you have enjoyed visiting and wish you all the best on your travels and in the future. Pop back if you ever feel the urge to say hi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit