Kids say the craziest things

by meadow77 1 Replies latest jw friends

• meadow77
    meadow77

My bestfriend has a four year old adorable little girl. Anyway a couple of days before Christmas, She(the four year old) had said something about Santa and how he knows everything, and whether we are good or not. My bestfriend replied that yes Santa knew alot, but asked her if she knew who it was that really knew everything. Her little girl looked up to the sky and said "God" Her mom told her "that's right, and he's the only one who really knows when we are good and bad" She said that without missing a beat, her little girl said "but, what if he's laughing really hard at a joke though,and can't see when we are bad, like this" And then preceded to laugh really hard and squint her eyes shut. Priceless. Anybody else have stories of kids and their unique brand of logic?

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Kids are so adorable....most of the time

Our friend's youngest daughter at about 4 years of age, too, as they were driving along mom made mention about the old belief of getting your hair cut on a full moon.

The girl looked out of the car window and said, "how do you get up there?"

Sometimes kids logic is better then most adults. Or maybe I'll just say "mine" at times. Love those little buggers!

granny, who had a big smile just thinking of kids and their wonderful minds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit