Who wrote the bible?Hist Chan..

by Redneck 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Redneck
    Redneck

Anyone see the history channel ancient mysterys...who wrote the bible?...was quite interesting..talked about doublets..how the same storys were written differantly but about the same thing..Like....Noah being told to bring 2 of every animal...then later 7 of every clean animal 2 of the unclean....so which was it?......And how dod Moses write about his death if he was alive?..

My Fav part was when they were talking bout these doublets and were breaking them into groups showing how there were upto 3 authors of these books..each outher refered to god by diff name....one was lord or yahweh..which would be represented by the letter J..they went on to explain that this was because the english doing the research were IGNORANT and translated Yahweh as Jehovah whe that was impossable but was something that stuck and didn't change...

Interesting stufff....lol

• Aztec
    Aztec

Sorry I missed that. I love the History Channel! I especially love their exposes on the bible.

~Aztec

• Redneck
    Redneck

Aztec

They been busy casting doubt all week...lol...was a specail on about jesus and the apostles too....

Love that History channel always gives ya something to thing about

• happysunshine
    happysunshine

any web site for that?

• Redneck
    Redneck

Happysunshine

I beleive its historychannel.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit