The door of hope

by donkey 5 Replies latest jw friends

• donkey
    donkey

I would give money to this church but I am not born-again. The world is a confusing place isn't it?

Edited by - donkey on 25 December 2002 8:15:51

• FrankyFourVests
    FrankyFourVests

Since they seem to only be looking for "born again Christians" to come and help them in this great work, I will leave it to the Born again Christians to fund it.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

What about "UNICEF" United Nations Children"s Fund: formerly,United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund.There might be some Born Agains who do volunteer work in that organization that might be willing to assist the door of hope.Blueblades

• Carmel
    Carmel

Jeeze,

i thought you'd been reading the Koran and had journeyed to Akka, "The door of Hope".

caveman

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Since they seem to only be looking for "born again Christians" to come and help them in this great work, I will leave it to the Born again Christians to fund it.

yeaaaah.... who do those innocent little babies think they are. (scheeesch)

• FrankyFourVests
    FrankyFourVests

I would imagine the little innocent babies are thinking, "feed us! Yeah even you atheists in the back" Unfortunately, their guardians are not so indiscriminating. Don't blame me bub. I'd love to help but I don't meet the requirements.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit