Surveys?

by Smiles 7 Replies latest forum suggestions

• Smiles
    Smiles

Simon,

With the new forum software on the way, have you considered adding daily/weekly/monthly surveys to the forum for us to vote on?

For example, Yes or No..... "Should the WT publicly change their policies for dealing with sexual predators?"

Yes or No..... "Should Ted Jaracz resign from the GB due to the allegations he faces?"

....."How would you rate this forum?" Excellent, Good, Fair, Poor...

Things like that.

It is always interesting to see the % results on surveys. To get a better idea what people that visit the forum think.

• mouthy
    mouthy

the answers to both those questions would be an overwhelming vote of YES!!!!!!!!

• heathen
    heathen

That's a great idea and also someone has suggested a conspiracy theory catagory . I suppose this is a good time for people to make suggestions.

• Smiles
    Smiles

heathen,

A "conspiracy theory catagory" sounds like a good idea. We know the WT is convinced "apostates" are conspiring falsehood against the WT.

So, the WT likely is involved in their own conspiracies to defend themselves.

Great idea "heathen". Surveys can help turn up WT conspiracies.

BTW, your user name.......LOL!

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

I like surveys, too.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I can't help but read the intro post as if Nigel from Spinal Tap were making the suggestion, lol. "We could ask the forum questions, like: Do you think T. Jaracz should resign? Just put one if no, and Eleven if you feel strongly he should. You know, something like that, Simon." *smacks gum*

• Simon
    Simon

I have done some forum / voting software and have been meaning to integrate it into the site for a while but never seem to get round to it. I'll try and get it sorted though.

• Smiles
    Smiles

Simon,

That sounds great! Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit