Remember the two elderly sisters?

by John Aquila 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

About a month ago I posted what had happened to two elderly sisters who were reprimanded by a couple of elders for crying because the JW broadcasting was going to be stopped at the kingdom hall and it was up to each publisher to learn how to use the internet.

If you recall the sisters got together with my mom and talked about it and it resulted in all of them declining to make meals for the pioneers. Here is the link

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/393030003/jw-broadcasting-dying?size=20&page=1

Well a little while ago my mom called and asked me if I could do her and the two sisters a favor but I had to promise I would keep it confidential.

So I promised.

Next week I’m supposed to drive them all to their lawyer. Why?

They are all going to change their wills and remove the Watchtower as beneficiary. They don’t have a lot but I know for a fact that their houses are paid off and they were willed to the Watchtower Society.

NOT ANYMORE!!!!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Hot Dog, good for them....
  • RedPillPopper
    RedPillPopper
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ListlessWitness
    ListlessWitness

That is one of the best things I've heard all day!! Wow!

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Wow, so much for confidentiality.

Just kidding, that's awesome. Treat people like crap and they may just treat you in kind WTBTS. You bring things on yourself sometimes.

• done4good
    done4good
    That is great news.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila
    We can thank JW TV Broadcasting and the wise elders with their wise counsel.
  • suavojr
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher
    Thank you J.A. - I'm going to bed with a smile on my face. Give your mom a big hug from me!
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Good!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit