Tight pants again.

by Driving Force 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

Just a short observation from several in the congregation. It's only hearsay because I do not go to meetings, and this is what I have been told.

The CO wore tight pants in the ministry and on the platform. As one sister said, "You could see everything".

But like I said its hearsay, I never saw it, but I did have a giggle.

• tiki
    tiki
    Got a bridge for sale too?
  • Zoos
    Zoos

I don't understand this. I have always worn loose-fitting shorts and pants and with boxer shorts, you can still make out everything. It kinda goes with the territory of having a piece of skin that sticks out in the front. (Not trying to be graphic here.)

Is the suggestion being that men should strap it to their leg?

• blondie
    blondie
    On a related note, do European male jws still wear speedos at baptisms or for that matter swimming?
  • Driving Force
    Driving Force
    What are "speedos"?
  • anthonymorris2nd
    anthonymorris2nd

Oh, is it

you Toni, thought with the mention of the old "TP'S"tm it might be.

I come on here often just to get away from your mother. B@#!&@y old harridon.

Wondered if you'd seen Maurice?You know our old CO and my old golfing buddy.

Was supposed to meet him at the 19th hole for a snifter or two. Buggeration.

Nice couple o broads I saw hangin around that Bloody great Bentley of your God-bothering mate, wassisname......oh Geoffrey isit? I cant tell em apart mincin'around in pink shirts an'pinkie rings.

Don't shppose anyou got use for them broads....send em over to the 19th eh thats a good chap....bugger loss me drink again...

Ps speedos is wot I was wearin when i met yer mother......or was she wearing them??!!

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

DrivingForce:

Speedos for men: http://www.amazon.com/Speedo-Lycra-Rapid-Splice-Swimsuit/dp/B005LL99FK

Performance swimwear for men.

Otherwise known as:

Budgie smuggler

Bana hammock

Ocean undies

Ball bras

• Driving Force
    Driving Force
    Oh yes, these are worn in Europe. I have a pair, look great in them with my beer belly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit