NU LIGHT JWs not only spokespersons for GAWD so says Governing Body Jackson

by Watchtower-Free 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Well there you have it folks!

I bet if you told the average JW they still wouldn't believe it!!!

• blondie
    blondie
    So what did he say next? Did he say that God was using Jesus?
  • barry
    barry
    Jackson is obviously a liberal Jehovahs witness
  • Simon
    Simon

Anyone else saying that would be disfellowshipped !

Obviously lying rather than expressing their true beliefs.

BECAUSE THEY ARE RIGHTLY EMBARRASSED TO EXPRESS THEM AND HAVE THEM ON RECORD

• Room 215
    Room 215
    What's the exact quote? It's a bit muddled... something like "it would be presumptuous" to make such a claim?
  • blondie
  • 10. What is a true prophet, and why was Moses one?

10 Most people think of a prophet as someone who foretells the future, but that is only part of a prophet’s responsibility.

A true prophet is an inspired spokesman for Jehovah, one who proclaims “the magnificent things of God.”

• w09 4/15 pp. 24-28 - The Watchtower—2009
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

If I showed this to my wife she would say "he's right," and start to do mental gymnastics as to how JW's don't believe that.

When the GB's ass is on the line they aren't

When you want to leave the org they are

When a jw is knocking on your door they are

and on and on and on, the only time they aren't it seems is to save their own ass.

But I believe any witness that heard him say this would say of course, because so much of the bible and this wacky religion is a paradox, whatever suits the situation thats what they go with.

• Splash
    Splash
    *** w93 2/1 p. 16 par. 7 What Godly Subjection Requires of Us ***With the coming of the Messiah, Jesus Christ, God used him and his immediate apostles and disciples to serve as His spokesmen. Later, the anointed faithful followers of Jesus Christ were to serve as a “faithful and discreet slave” in communicating to Jehovah’s people how to apply Bible principles in their lives. Godly subjection meant recognizing the instrument Jehovah God was using.
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    i almost shit my pants when he said that. it literally contradicts everything that's been printed in the publications about the GB.
  • Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit