The Kingdom Halls are empty

by punkofnice 84 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

My JW spies tell me that the Kingdom Halls are empty compared to how they used to be, since I left 5 years ago. Not saying they're empty because of me though.

Is that what you are hearing?

• Listener
    Listener

I've noticed on the JW org video's when they show meetings there are a lot of plenty seats. Since this is staged it would appear that this is the norm.

The latest Awake magazine talks about people leaving religions. It quotes Revelation saying that the waters around Babylon The Great would dry up, representing people turning away from religion and this was now happening.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Listener - I must admit I try to avoid the JW vids but that's interesting. We all know that whatever happens, the JWs will spin it to fit their beliefs.
  • Zoos
    Zoos

The area where I live is in an economic boom, big time. Our locale was designated one of the fastest growing cities in the USA.

The congregations around here seem to be about the same. They do not reflect the massive growth going on all around them.

My 5 year observation.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Thanks Zoos.

It is interesting to see what's happening.

I have observed myself, that those that genuinely want to show love within the congregations are the first ones to leave the cult.

As one who is still in has observed, though stays in: "There is no love in this religion."

My advice....leave it and find love elsewhere.

• tiki
    tiki
    They've been rejoining congs that were split past few years in these parts ..
  • Driving Force
    Driving Force

They've been rejoining congs that were split past few years in these parts ..

Thats happening in Germany too.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

tiki and Driving Force - That must be angrifying for them.

Let's hope the kingdom halls crumble into disuse everywhere.

...a snippet from my 'Millions Now Living' book (ahem..shameless advert cough cough):-

• prologos
    prologos

The empty seats in the TV JWORG productions are there to show interested viewers that there is places for them open. Not like in assemblies where the '8 am scramble' covers all seats with "reserved" mags; That what we mean by "placing" magazines, seats. awakes.

Go to the Hall when the CO visits and see.

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss
    Our hall isn't empty but it def isn't growing. Just very stagnant. And very old. Extrapolate out 20 years and the Borg is in major trouble.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit