WHAT'S IN MY MOUNTIAN DEW?

by hannibal 8 Replies latest jw friends

• hannibal
    hannibal

LIVING HERE IN THE NORTH( MINNESOTA ) AS YOU MIGHT EXSPECT IT GETS COLD NOW AND THEN. ALTHOUGHT WE DONT HAVE ANY SNOW HERE IT IS GETTING COLDER AND COLDER, AND THIS MOURNING I GOT UP TO GO TO WORK MY TRUCK SAID IT WAS 19 DEG. C.ANY WHOOO, I HAD A BOTTLE OF DIET COKE AND A BOTTLE OF MOUTAIN DEW LEFT IN MY TRUCK. THE DIET COKE FROZEN HARD AS A ROCK, THE MOUNTIAN DEW STILL LIQUID. WHAT THE HELL AM I DRINKING? ANTI-FREEZE!

I think i should stick with the beer, it probly better for ya.

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Mountain Dew is about the color of anti-freeze, isn't it? I never noticed that before. Of course in Louisiana, we don't have to worry about drinks freezing. I love Mountain Dew BTW.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

It's loaded with caffine....it has more than coke or pepsi.... bet you don't blink for a few hours

Edited by - rubytuesday on 24 December 2002 0:14:4

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Yahoo! Mountain Dew!

You should realize that your innards won't freeze drinking it

But beer? Well, how can you argue over that?

Lew W (of the drinks mostly iced tea class)

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Sounds like a good thing to keep in the truck, if you get stuck should help with the hypothermia LOL

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

When I'm working late (until 3 or 4:00 a.m.) nothing keeps me awake like Mountain Dew. I hate the taste but at that time of night, you'll drink anything to stay awak. Even anti-freeze.

• hannibal
    hannibal

Its 3:40 AM

- I could use some anti-freeze right now.

• not interested
    not interested

Hann,

go to bed

ps....... you bowl like a girl

• Gopher
    Gopher

Some girls bowl very well, thank you!

http://pwba.com/home.shtml

Share this

Google+
Pinterest