Thank You, Cassi!

by Windchaser 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Cassi, I want to dream and never stop believing.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

(((((((( Dottie ))))))))

So happy you received my gift!! Remember to always dream lady!! And never stop believing!!!! Mucho Grande Hugs sent your way Lady!!!

Love you much.....

Cassi

I give you a ring tomorrow night

Edited by - cassiline on 23 December 2002 22:45:2

• Farkel
    Farkel

{{{{{{cassi and maximumflash}}}}}}}

(Don't either of you tell anybody I did this, or I will MESS YOU UP!

Farkel
    NEVER gives Hugs to No One and Double Negative-in-Grammar-Loving CLASS(tm)

Edited by - Farkel on 23 December 2002 23:33:16

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    (Don't either of you tell anybody I did this, or I will MESS YOU UP! ~~ Farkel

I'm sure you saw my innards displayed for the world to see by Max the other day. So there is not much you can do to me to "mess me up" much more..."Double Negative-in-Grammar-Loving" CLASS(tm)-- Farkel....... pffttttttt!

Cassi... of the Bionic Class ('cause Simon said so) LOL

And

Cassi... ... I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class I got a Farkel Huggle Class .................

• maximumflash
    maximumflash
    {{{{{{cassi and maximumflash}}}}}}}

Woah..... hold on here. Enough with the mushy stuff. Farkel, you are a great guy but I may not be your type. Besides, Cassi is going to get jealous. How in the world am I going to explain that to her?

Shoot, I already have enough problems trying to protect myself after the x-ray thread.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=42856&site=3

Just thought I would repost the link so more people would see her hip bones. Love you Cassi!! Can I please have my remotes back?

Maximumflash---> of the nervous about getting hugs from dude's Class (especially those dudes from Mad Magazine)

• donkey
    donkey

Max,

Please put that remote down!! Does it have a mute button?

BTW, Max, what is your favorite pizza topping?

• Farkel
    Farkel

max,

: Enough with the mushy stuff. Farkel, you are a great guy but I may not be your type.

You are DEFINITELY NOT my type, by virtue of your male stuff, but it would not diminish your manhood in the least if you got a cyber-hug. After all, you are the husband, champion and main supporter of a lady I admire and whom I consider to be a trusted friend. I take my hug back, and you will hever get another cyber hug from me. Pflooooooot, Scrooge!

Merry Christmas again, to you and yours!

So, THERE!

Farkel, who needs to work more on being a jerk. He's losing it.

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Every time I look at my Snowbaby I will think of you and what you taught me.

I love you,

Dottie

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

LOL@Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit