Anyone from Caribbean or smaller nations?

by Decidedly_Unsure 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Decidedly_Unsure
    Decidedly_Unsure

Just curious.

Seems like almost all posters here are either from North America, Australia or UK.
    Are there are any others living on smaller or different rocks?
    If so, do you refrain from Id-ing yourself cus it's easier to be tracked from a small place?

• ffeidrik
    ffeidrik

I am from estonia, small nation, about 1,5 million people in north europe.
    Yes i do not like to be identified.
    "ffeidrik" is something similar to weird in estonian, not my real name of course)

Edited by - ffeidrik on 23 December 2002 15:51:12

• Simon
    Simon

Hi ffeidrik !

I really shoudl have paid more attention to georaphy at school ... I recognise the country (from the Eurovision song contest probably ) but I don't know where it is exactly

• Marcos
    Marcos

Hi Decidedly_Unsure.

I'm from Mexico.

I do not use my real name because I have found it decidedly unwise to do so on the Internet.

Marcos

• ffeidrik
    ffeidrik

Hi Simon

Estonia - we are between finland, russia and baltic sea.

Estonia does not mean "east", it is estland, the land of est's (estid - the ancient name of estonians according to latin and german historians, we called ourselves "maarahvas" - the people of the earth), we were independent 800 years ago, then we were ruled by germans, swedes, russians, we got our independece again 1918 and lost it again 1940 to soviets, since 1991 we are free again. And we won eurovision song contest 2001;)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

My wife lived in St. Croix (near Frederiksted) from 1965-1971. She wasn't born there, but she considers it home.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit