My First Christmas (that I can remember)

by DIM 9 Replies latest jw friends

• DIM
    DIM

Will be this Wednesday....I can't wait. Our presents are all under the tree, we have stockings for me, my wife, and the two cats. We've been to a few Christmas parties, and I'm just really enjoying the holidays...what a change over the last year or so, i'm so glad to be out of the witnesses. I moved to WA from PA to start over, and everything has just gone great so far.

My name is Jason Adolf, formerly of the Willow Grove, PA congregation. I hope the elders are reading!

• Princess
    Princess

Hey Jason! I'm glad you and Michalina are have a great Christmas. We are having a df-ing party on January 11th. Mark your calendar, I'll send you more details as I come up with them.

Merry Christmas!

Rachel

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Jason and family may you enjoy your first Christmas. I hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy it so very much...

All the Best.

love Orangefatcat. Merry Christmas!!

• Shakita
    Shakita

Jason:

Hope you have a good one!

Mrs. Shakita

• Mulan
    Mulan

Jason and Michalina..............great news. Have a wonderful day.

Hope to see you on January 11.

• Salud
    Salud

Merry Christmas Jason & Michalina.....have a wonderful holiday.

frank & karen

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Merry Christmas!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Hey Ja, that's very very cool.....here's a hi from Jim here in Jersey!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

ash

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Jason, I used to go to Willow Grove congregation, way back when I was about 6 (I'm sure, to be charitable, that was LONG before you were born). I'm in Texas now, but I used to keep in touch with Josephine Ciaverdell, who was my idol when I was a kid. When I grew up I realized that she was very rigid, opinionated, and racist, which tempered my good opinion of her. Then when my dad got disfellowshipped, she said some very hateful things and my husband told her off. I left her a message when he got reinstated but haven't heard from her since, so I guess I've been written off her good list.

Also was best friends, back when we were 6, with Valerie Surick, who is now Valerie Conant (I think I'm spelling it right). Don't really keep in touch with anyone up there anymore, but it's nice to hear from you on the forum! Merry Christmas to you both, and a Happy New Year! Big Tex and I aren't officially celebrating this year, but maybe next year. We're cautiously easing into "normal" life.

Lots of love,

Nina

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Jason,

Have a wonderful first Christmas. Next year at this time there could be someone from Warminster, Huntingdon Valley and Bensalem Congregations also celebrating Christmas. I can't say who they are but keep praying they get the nerve to stand up to the Watchtower too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit