Pathetic Effort To Destroy Silentlambs.org

by onthego 7 Replies latest jw friends

• onthego
    onthego

Rather than focus on Ted Jarasz of the Watchtower's Gov Body being openly accused as a child molestor and the like, some fruitcakes falsely claimed Bill Bowen, (the exposer of the WT's pedophile coverup policy) attacked Ray Franz and just today hint that perhaps he sabotaged his own silentlambs.org website. They also try to plant seeds of jealousy against Bill Bowen.

This is a clear effort to try to play Bill Bowen against Franz (both of whom oppose Watchtower tyranny) and to destroy silentlambs.

What a pathethically obvious "Theocratic Warfare" ruse, and doomed to fail. The WT and its fanatic helpers, both internal and amid the love-hate folds of the related Bible Student groups, would do better to focus on the WT's needing to defend its pedophile, child-molesting friends in the courts.

• COMF
    COMF
    some fruitcakes falsely claimed Bill Bowen... attacked Ray Franz

Okay, which is it:

1. you don't know what they're talking about
    2. you don't know what you're talking about

Edited by - COMF on 21 December 2002 13:45:56

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

The whole SL attack thing is getting old. This thread is rude and any thread smearing the name of SL or any and all parties involved is rude and inflamitory. How soon we forget, and destroy the very things created to expose the WTBS. Shame on everybody involved in this mess.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman
    Rather than focus on Ted Jarasz of the Watchtower's Gov Body being openly accused as a child molestor and the like, some fruitcakes falsely claimed Bill Bowen, (the exposer of the WT's pedophile coverup policy) attacked Ray Franz and just today hint that perhaps he sabotaged his own silentlambs.org website. They also try to plant seeds of jealousy against Bill Bowen.

This is a clear effort to try to play Bill Bowen against Franz (both of whom oppose Watchtower tyranny) and to destroy silentlambs.

What a pathethically obvious "Theocratic Warfare" ruse, and doomed to fail. The WT and its fanatic helpers, both internal and amid the love-hate folds of the related Bible Student groups, would do better to focus on the WT's needing to defend its pedophile, child-molesting friends in the courts.

Saved for future reference on "fruitcakes- recipe for."

Here's one: "I don't work for the Watchtower I am the Watchtower!" But then of course to some here because that quote contains the famous "I am" it must mean "I am" claiming to be God and now "I am" also a blasphemer!

(To all religionists please note the three occurrences of the "I am" in the above statement do not in any way reference the Trinity doctrine.)

Back to the subject of Fruitcakes! Fruitcakes are popular this time of year and I suspect are enjoyed by many. I myself prefer Apple Pie but to each his/her own.

Hope you all have a happy holiday and to us "fruitcakes": Happy New Year!!

IW

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Nancee? Is that you?

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Hey Nancee,

Would you like some nuts with your fruitcake?

Ignored One.

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

MR Moe, I fail to see how this thread attacks SL. The poster was smearing the borg, not SL...???

Would you like some nuts with your fruitcake?

bound to find an assortment of nuts round these parts, that's for sure! :-P

• reubenfine
    reubenfine

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit