[Day 8 - 14/8]Governing Body, Geoffrey Jackson - Royal Commissions On Child Sexual Abuse, Australia. + VIDEO

by C0ntr013r 34 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• oppostate
    oppostate

@Controller

Thanks so much for making these available, they're an incredible look behind the curtain into the minds of these "older men".

@TheSearcher

29:20 - 31:15 = Publications are not written or researched by the G.B. - they only read them! Woo-hoo, I'm as good as the G.B. because I can read too!

Didn't we all sort of feel that was the case, that the GB are being used as figure heads pretty much?

So who really sets the doctrine and the procedures? Who comes up with the ideas?

Jackson sort of alluded more than once about the GB "helpers" 30 of them who are the ones quite active in researching and coming up with teachings for the GB to approve. Like the "overlapping generation" don't they just "love" that idea!!! Well, some helper must have come up with it and definitely not through divine inspiration.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Can't say enough "THANK YOU" for what Jakke has done in bringing these proceedings for the world to see.
  • Splash
    Splash

29:20 - 31:15 = Publications are not written or researched by the G.B. - they only read them! Woo-hoo, I'm as good as the G.B. because I can read too!

This means it's no longer correct to say that food at the proper time is from the Slave.

The slave does not provide anything it seems, only proof read it.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

No matter what his holiness pope wacko jacko says...he's still got to face the rest of the godhead back at HQ.

AM3 will likely blow his top in a vitriolic rhetoric of bigotry and hate.

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

Publications are not written or researched by the G.B.

This is a pretty LIE !!.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Thank you for these video updates. This man's arrogance, ignorance and deliberately evasive tactics to try to whitewash the cruel treatment and disregard of the wtbs for its members, beggars belief.

Loz x

• antes8080
    antes8080
    The governing body has apologize before Jackson said. when has that happened what a lie.
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    I would like to thank all who put themselves out to record these proceedings. You have done us all a great service.
  • Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Thanks for posting these videos.

• cha ching
    cha ching
    These videos will certainly be a historical treasure! Thank you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit