How I would DF '''Friday" -N Nothing he Ca...

by JT 9 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

Friday TRIED TO ADDRESS the issue can a jw be dfed for thier PRIVATE VIEWS

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=11974&site=3

Today's Watchtower lesson instructs Witnesses not to think for themselves when it comes to Bible understanding:

August 1, 2001, p. 14, par. 8:

First, since "oneness" is to be observed, a mature Christian must be in unity and full harmony with fellow believers as far as faith and knowledge are concerned. He does not advocate or insist on personal opinions or harbor private ideas when it comes to Bible understanding. Rater, he has complete confidence in the truth as it is revealed by Jehovah God through his Son, Jesus Christ, and "the faithful and discreet slave." By regularly taking in the spiritual food provided "at the proper time" -- through Christian publications, meetings, assemblies, and conventions -- we can be sure that we maintain "oneness" with fellow Christians in faith and knowledge. -- Matthew 24:45.

Friday makes the statement

it seems most people here don't have a really good understanding of the issue and policy of the WTS.

When i read this i wanted to laugh at his silly A$$, he of all folks don't know a cotton-picking thing about Organizational Procedures-. but let me help my man out-

The Answer to his question is Yes- you can be DFed for thinking differently

What persons like Friday don't understand or comprend is how the wt machinery actually works, there are many rules that elders follow that are "NOT IN PRINT" no letter in the file no flockbook NOTHING , in fact THESE instructions only can be obtain when one speaks to a guy on one of the Service Desk, NOW THE COOL thing about talking to someone on the service desk is this

THEY WILL as you FOR YOUR NAME, POSITION AND CONGO AND CONGO NUMBER EVEN MANY TIMES

BUT they will NOT tell you who you are talking to, now think about that implication, as an elder you call bethel ask to be transferred to the service dept you get some guy - perhaps even my silly old roommate- smile and he will ask you all these question and you ask for his name and he will not tell you- then he gives you instructions on an issue - you ask for the reference to show the other elders and he tells you these are instructions we only give out when this type of issue arises

you hang up and follow the instructions and the Sh!T goes wrong - you call back to bethel and do you know the question that they will ask you WHO DID YOU SPEAK WITH THAT TOLD YOU THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In many cases esp apostasy cases many elders esp if they are Society Men/ Organization men, they fully understand that the apostate could pose some legal issues- esp if the person is hostile, will at least consult with the CO who may recommend touching base himself or the elders with bethel.

The determing factor if you can be Dfed will depend entirely on the 3 Cheese Cracker Men

If they FEEL that you pose a threat to the rest with your PRIVATE VIEWS even though you say NOTHING to anyone about them----------they can still Df you and your appeal will fail-

And the reason is simple-

Lets say you are sister old and you dont think turning in time is needed, well being that she is all old and all

they could just assume well since she cant get much time in is why she feels this way, she says nothing to anyone- she could be just fine-

You have an elder let's sday-- Friday--- who says he believes the FDS is wrong on major dogma, then the elders CAN DF him, they would reason that he would try to slyly slip stuff into his talks, cousel to others, bookstudy and private conversations to others even though HE HAS NOT-

BOTTOM LINE IS THE ELDERS CAN MAKE THE CALL REGARDLESS of what Friday wants to believe

he could be Dfed for reading this post, for example

he would be Dfed for his flagrant disregard to THEOCRATIC ORDER AND ARRANGEMENT

I WILL illustrate how I could Dfed Friday and his appeal would fall thru

I find out he surfs this site, I approach him and ask how he feels about assocationing with apostates, at that point he has 2 choices:

1. lie I dont go to those sites
    2. tell the truth, I dont feel you bro or the society has the right to tell me I cant go on JW.com, but I WOULD NEVER TELL ANY OF THE OTHER BROS TO GO THERE EITHER and these are my "Private views"

At that point I will touchbase with the PO, 2 elders will be assigned to call on him, once again we bring out the big guns on dealing with apostates in ANY FORM OR FASHION- sept 15-81

once again he states his own "Private views"that he does advocate to ANYONE

at this point since he has not changed his private views, I would inform him that I will have to let the body know and that I would be recommending the formation of a judical committee and will contact him

WE LEAVE and report back to the body a judicial committee will be formed for:

1. possible apostasy

2 TOTAL DISREGARD OF THEOCRATIC INSTRUCTIONS, -sept-15-81

3. loose conduct

is what we would bring him up on- yes we are bringing him up on 3 charges

I would chair since I have had the most dealing with him

I will contact him to let him know a judical committee has been formed- and set a time

prior to the meeting I will let the other 2 elders know that sister Johnson son was over at the house playing with Little Friday and saw the BOOKMARK TO A JW SITE (of course he should have been approached by sister Johnson first)

you know the - GO TO YOUR BRO TYPE THING

BUT WE all know that rarely happens, most folks just turn youre A$$ into the elders and let them sort it out

we will contact him and we have 3 elders who are Society men and we moved forward on him

we lay out the 3 charges and refer the wt as the basis - we also use the wt quoted at the top of this thread-

he attempts to defend his private views making what truly is an excellent arguement about his freedom as a servant of jah and being an adult who can evaluate info and determine if it is valid or not-

despite his noble attempts he is sitting in front of -ME -A DYED IN THE WOOL SOCIETY MAN --A PART-TIME CHEESE CRACKER MAN A WELL- SMILE

Edited by - jt on 20 December 2002 10:50:8

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Yep, JT, it's those self perceptions that always get us into trouble. And many JW's right now are living in a dream world of how they perceive things are, like sweet icing on a cake--when deep in the mix, it's poisoned and stale, and really doesn't taste good at all.

• TR
    TR

Excellent, JT.

What sinks Yadrift's ass is this:

He does not advocate or insist on personal opinions or harbor private ideas when it comes to Bible understanding.

Now, dear ya-adrift, please tell me that you have not informed the bros about your "private ideas", and that's why you are not df'd.

TR

• JT
    JT

For me the saddest part is watching a loyal jw try and defend what I KNOW is wrong- this guy has no idea of the Power that elders exercise over his life and will be BACKED UP AND SUPPORTED by the service dept.

his little Flunky appeal will be laughed sat esp once they see the charges against him:

QUESTIONING THE SLAVE

the service dept WILL NEVER back a jw who is brought up on those charges-

he reminds me of a man or woman whose mate is seen cheating on them andhas been seen by tons of folks who are saying HE /SHE IS CHEATING ON YOU AND HERE IS THE PROOOF

and they STILL can't bring themselves to accept the fact that they are getting the shaft- how sad

• metatron
    metatron

You the man, JT!

You are absolutely right about 'how it really is'.

Is anyone so dense or stupid as to think that Joe Elder is going to think
    for himself - or exercise his conscience - when confronted with a C.O.
    or Service Dept. hack who TELLS HIM to df somebody? regardless of the Bible?

not gonna happen - unless Joe Elder wants to be removed or df'd himself

metatron

• JT
    JT

exactly, just look around this board at the number of former elders all for basically the same reason-

many of us tried our best to "TEMPER" the cold hard steel of the wt machinery,but you can only do that for so long and you begin to suffer mentally-

i know personally i tried so hard and hoped that wt could be reformed, but each layer of the org is harder than the previous one- elder, co, do, bethel-

each level requires that you turn your head to more things- what keeps alot of elders going is the sincere belief in the WAIT ON JAH DOGMA

i recall so many times telling myself you are like David watching Saul- he waited- so too i need to wait

but after you realize that wt is merely an American Book Publishing House like Time Life mag

it all makes sense as to why the higher ups in the org could care less about sister old having to walk 40miles to the meeting crossing 2 rivers in the process, instead of buy EVEN a used old school bus to haul the friends in while they enjoy WATER FOUNTAINS UP IN PATTERSON

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey JT,so friday gets another dub lesson,lol..The fact is,he isn`t a loyal dub,he just pretends to be.By his own admission he has been inactive for over 2 decades and he disagrees with the WBTS on issues.That makes him apostate by the organization he pretends to be part of.He claims to be part of gods governing angels(cherub is what he called himself) over mankind. If you read his posts he dosen`t have the understanding of a dub kid,much less an adult..>>>Hey TR,maybe he`s not DF because he was never baptized.Many times he speaks about his dedication to the WBTS,but never his baptisim..Who would sanction this idiots baptisim?..You can`t just get baptised.You have to know,and are tested on a series of questions.As I have said many times,friday dosen`t have the understanding of a dub kid...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 20 December 2002 14:0:47

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

The Lawless One says:

[Friday/Yadirf] claims to be part of gods governing angels(cherub is what he called himself) over mankind.

I've never claimed to be any such thing. Obviously, you make things up as you go. Because I know that it would make you happy, O Lawless One, if you can point to where I ever claimed such a thing I will voluntarily cancel my account here on this forum and you will never hear from me again. Deal? Of course I have nothing to fear because you have only manufactured a lie, and the fact that you won't be able to come up with the proof will show you up for the liar that you are. I'm going to file the URL to this thread as a touchstone so that I will have it to refer to in showing people who come to this site what liars some of you are. You, for one, have lost all credibility from having claimed the above. Thanks so much, O Lawless One, for having supplied the amunition that I need.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Friday,even though your tossed off the board,I`ll bet you still come here to read the posts..So you`d like me to once again,show JW.com what a pathetic liar you are eh?..Try checking your own thread:"Properly Understanding Genesis 3:14" It is at the bottom of paragraph 3 where you speak of a protecting cherub and say:"I am of this persuasion myself"...There is no need for you to cancel your account here,as Simon has already taken out the trash..You lived a lie on this board and you left a liar..Your probably going to be lonely now that you can`t come to the board and pretend to be a dub..Maybe your wife can tie a pork chop around your neck so the dog will play with you..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

End of an era bump.

Good insight as to how elders go about their buisness to keep the congo 'clean'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit