Subliminal or Not Subliminal What was the question

by Gizmo 2 Replies latest social current

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Just thought some of you may find this interesting????

If anyone has these books and watchtowers still laying around, how about seeing how many different "SUBLIMINAL" pics you can paint into them? And then scan and post them...might be good for a laugh?

I mean really, I never imagined anything like this in any pics the Borg artists drew. Besides I don't think the so called "subliminal" stuff this woman is drawing into these pics are half as scary as the actual paintings. IMHO I think this is the kind of crap that gives the organisation ammunition to debunk so called experts.

• Mystla
    Mystla

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me....

Seriously, this is weird stuff (anyone else ever get shit for using the word "weird" while a dub?)

My mom studied with a woman who thought that her neighbor was trying to tell her to lose weight because he put a diet soda can in his window.... people are crazy and see what they want to.. the above picture is proof of that!!

Mystla

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Hey Mystla,

Yep it is wierd, I know this woman lost her kids and that's sad, but it was a bit far fetched.....there are a lot of people out there that will go to extraordinary lengths to try and justify their view point. ie The BORG. Oh well glad it's all behind me now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit