seeing as we woke up??

by nelly1 4 Replies latest jw friends

• nelly1
    nelly1

seeing as most of us now realise that the organisation is not what it claims to be, then i was thinking what is mathew 24 verse 14 refering to? and I dunno what to think other than satan has used this organisation to mislead millions but he used this one the most, as its easy to see that the catholics etc made huge bobo's but the truth was disguised to be the one and only TRUE religion and many were fooled, i know i was for 13 yrs. although things happened and i just brushed it off as imperfection.

but look at how they controled us it was very very clever and cunning scheme and very effective,even down to communicating with any other cong u might move to so that you never got away with anything, its like all corrupt organisations the higher you get the more corrupt it gets its par for the course, I beleive that satan wouldnt be doing his job properly if he wasnt successful in misleading those who have good hearts........it was pointed out to me that most good people who were witnesses had hard lives and difficult backgrounds and were drawn to the promise of family brotherhood and love...... just the same as gangs do to attract members, preying on the vulnerable..... i know because i was such a vulnerable person at the time. I sat there all those years and in the last 3 I knew something was seriously wrong, as i didnt seem to get the same treatment as elders families MS families etc etc...... in other words i wasnt in the elite group.....and like someone else said they throw all that sickening love stuff at u when you study but as soon as the honeymoon baptism period is over then look out,ignoring you becomes the order of the day , unless of course you are bringing in new recruits by the droves.....hard to try to make sense of it all although one or two have posted here who have said things that I relate too so much its like we all seeing it through the same glasses with the same perceptions that has to count for something as we as humans all perceive differently.

food for thought??

love u all

nelly

Edited by - nelly1 on 19 December 2002 21:2:9

• AGuest
    AGuest

It's much more serious than that, dear Nelly... and peace to you!

May I refer you here?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=3905&site=3

Thank you... and again, the GREATEST of peace (John 14:27) to you!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Yes, Nelly we all have been had......... but thank god, no longer. It is hard to find the answers to what the future holds for us,,,,,,,, it is hard believing anything anymore for me.

The only way I have been able to cope with this leaving my relgion is to think of what I know about Jesus,,,,,,,,, tell you the truth I even at times doubt that god and jesus exsist.......... anyway,,,, is to think what is the most important thing he told us to do. Love God, God said believe that his son came to earth and died and resurrected, and love your neighbor.

That is all I can do right now. I will not go in field service, meetings, district conventions or answer to man anymore of what to do . I really think God knows we are limited on what we can do. The witnesses think they are saving the world, they are not. THey are foolish. They are full of themselves.

I am trying to be a good person, believe in God even thou scarred by WT on God, and trying to raise my kids. I am trying to be a good neighbor with people I know, ones I don't I try to get to know. This simple way of doing things is working for me right now, it is not easy but not really complicated.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

It's hard for ex-jws to "know where to go", because they are taught to desire an end. The whole way of thinking is problematic - indeed they continually use words like "fine", which is actually the end, finished, dead if you will. Their salvation/desire is an end, or the end, or even some kind of big end, and then there'll be that next end in another thousands years or something.

This Adventure is God, without end, or rather, the end is God, all creation, the universe, moving, living, without end - it's often said by christians and indeed spiritual people all over, how they simply live from day to day - they trust in God, they literally trust "in" God - not some thought up fin ished product.

Those that we know who are close to God seek their own advantage in nothing. There is no thought of payment in their works, because they are done as God does, indeed by God within them - God's seed grows into God.

Where do we go? nowhere, the kingdom's in the midst of you

paduan

Edited by - a paduan on 20 December 2002 1:1:42

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

((((((((hugs))))))) as always Nelly....Dede...you have me thinking......where I have been....where I am heading......Still the 2 of you and others here give me hope and so no matter what I am blessed

A Paduan...Just wanted to say....what you said here..."This Adventure is God, without end - all creation, the universe, moving, living - it's often said by christians, indeed spiritual people all over, how they live from day to day - they're living, trusting in God (life, goodness) " ...... this is BEUTIFUL!! I will keep it in mind always.

AGuest....you have an intresting way of speaking and teaching.....What Religions are you pray tell? I am just curious.....I have never studied it b4...I can tell.

Agape all!!

Utopian_Raindrops

P.S. My stupid Font wont change color!!!! Rrrrrr

Edited by - Utopian_Raindrops on 20 December 2002 0:47:36

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit