Minnesota Thread (Bump)

by ColdRedRain 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Can anybody place a link to the old MN thread here to make this a proper bump thread? I can't copy and paste at the library.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hey CRR,

Maybe this will help you: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=29307&site=3

Hey buddy you owe me an e-mail !! (when you can). We might have an apostofest soon, and wanna tell you a bit more.

• talley
    talley

Hey Gopher, what's the possibility of of an old lady from western Wis. being able to get in on the fun and meeting in person you cool Min. apostates? I am only 35 mi. east of St.Paul and would love to 'attend'. talley

• Gopher
    Gopher

Talley/Judith,

That won't be a problem! We're planning to get an apostofest together in the next 2-3 weeks. I'll add you to the mailing list and give you the details!

BTW, at our apostofests we don't have opening song and prayer, no talks or symposiums, but we do eat and talk a lot! And it's good to put names and faces together.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl
    We're planning to get an apostofest together in the next 2-3 weeks

YEHAW! I am partial to our Minnesoooota Apostafests! Let me know how I can help with any planning....or was this our hotel idea? Email or call me, Jeff!

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Let's have the Apostofeast at Deja Vu's on New Year's eve!

A guy can dream, can't he?

• Gopher
    Gopher

LOL @ Cold Red Rain!! (For non-Minnesotans, Deja Vu is a certain type of non-juvenile establishment where the performers gradually shed any or all unnecessary clothing.)

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Hey Jeff, you have any word on the apostofeast? I need to know by 2 PM Saturday January 4th.. Mail me before that time.

• hannibal
    hannibal

CRR,

Its a go!

Gopher has the details. It will be fun to meetcha.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I hate to be bothersome, but do I have a ride?

NM, I got one, and let me say, that was fun! The witnet reunions I went to weren't this fun!

Edited by - ColdRedRain on 5 January 2003 16:31:54

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit