Are you taking care of yourself?

by Tinkerbell4125 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Hope everyone is taking care of themselves! We are living in a world where everyone is tired and burned out. We all know how hectic this time of year can be. One thing I've noticed is how busy parents are with their children. It's a never ending job! I'm learning how to take better care of myself, learning how to pace myself, realizing that people really understand when you tell them no. The ones that matter anyway!

Are you enjoying yourself, yet taking care of yourself at the same time?

Edited by - Tinkerbell4125 on 18 December 2002 13:2:59

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

I'm just trying to keep my head above water ...here in California...where it never rains...yeah right!

http://www.usatoday.com/weather/news/2002-12-17-western-storms_x.htm

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Nice to know that you care,Natheene.

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

This is a good reminder for us. It is so hard to take time for oneself during the hectic times we live. I know it is hard for me. I am student, finishing up my last internship, getting ready to start a new job, my girlfriend is moving in with me soon and it is the christmas season. I have two weeks off before my new job starts, but one is the week of christmas, so I will be running a lot, but the next one, I plan to relax and just chill out. I need that time for me. I always try and take about 15 minutes for myself everyday in some way. Thanks for this reminder...Good luck to everyone :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit