Preparing for Friday's Feeding Frenzy

by Esse quam videri 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Many hundreds and perhaps thousands of people, worldwide, are eagerly waiting for the questioning of Geoffrey Jackson at the Australian Royal Commission on Institutional Response to child abuse. This is the day that many have hungered for. Finally, a member of the Governing Body being questioned and compelled to make full disclosure, to the best of his knowledge, the very best of his knowledge.

How many times have individuals phoned the Bethel headquarters, seeking answers to their questions, hungering for the truth, for the simple black and white, straight answers. How many times did they go away, unfed and still hungry for truthful answers. How many times have the faithful as well as the discontented, the disgruntled, the disaffected, the disatisfied, the disappointed and the disfellowshipped searched for words of clarity and truth in the pages of the Watchtower, and been left unfulfilled.

What a hunger they have endured and now, Br. Geoffrey Jackson, of the Governing Body, will be questioned by the best of them, Mr. Angus Stewart, and at Mr. Angus Stewart's pleasure and convenience.

Yes, so many prepare now for the great feast, Friday's Feeding Frenzy.

• steve2
    steve2
    Just take a little nibble please. That way there'll be enough of him for everyone who's hungering for a piece of the man.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What is going to be quite interesting is the fact that the RC has accumulated much information so far as to how the WTS/JWS operates, so the questions are going to go deep and extensive.

I think the RC has got a pretty good idea now that the WTS has been hiding circumstances of pedophilia within the JW organization and have tried to intensionally handle these situations completely on their own.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    Or maybe Geoffrey will say all the right things directed by Holy Spirit leading thousands to return to Jehovah so they can again listen, obey and be blessed. WHAT? Its just as plausible as his suicide. (referring to the other post)
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd
    He will be shitting his undies.
  • Dumplin
    Dumplin

I'm really, really hoping he'll ID every JW he knows, no matter what his rank or status in the organization, whether in the past or present, whom he has known to be a pedophile.

ok.........nevermind.

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert
    Amen Brother !
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door
    That would take at least a month of 8 hour hearings.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Geoffrey Jackson will walk into the R.C. hearing , standing tall , head held high ,chest puffed out like a rooster ,confident that the Holy Spirit ,will put the right words in his mouth to answer his accusers and shame them all.

We will all be looking on with baited breath , waiting....waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting

smiddy

• wozza
    wozza
    Damn it I gotta go hep my son at work tomorrow ,of all the days ,enjoy the feast but save me some scraps please!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit