Yes!!! We will see Jackson's face!

by OrphanCrow 65 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

This is wonderful news.

Mr Jackson will be before an excellent barrister (Stewart) and excellent Chair (Justice McClellan), trying to defend the indefensible.

It is certainly appropriate that he attends.

The RC understands that the WTS is a hierarchical organisation and that the GB is the king.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Excellent! Feel like organising an apostate viewing party with nachos and beer.

• Incognito
    Incognito

Village Idiot

I understand the statement to mean that Jackson will attend the RC to testify in person, and the proceeding will be viewable on line for the world to watch.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I understand the statement to mean that Jackson will testify in person but the proceeding will be viewable on line for the world to watch.

I hope that is true, but from the context here, I think it sounds like he will testify via "satellite" from a remote location and only be visible on a video screen at the proceedings. (I guess he's gotten used to speaking to a camera rather than an audience thanks to JWTV.)

Inquiring minds want to know!

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Thank you for that Orphancrow. That is a relief.

OrphanCrow, can I ask you something? I feel it's important.

Seeing as Mr Stewart listens to you and responds promptly, would you mind taking a look at the email I sent him.. And, only if you like the idea, would you consider sending all, or part of it, from your email address.. Please?

www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/418740001/geoffrey-jackson-appear-before-royal-commission-on-friday-14th-august?size=10&page=8

I really want him to have the chance to consider the information and the people watching, that's all.

The Governing Body encourage all other JW's to 'obey the superior authorities', after all... Yet have they done so, or have they disobeyed the authorities? (read the email to understand).

Maybe he could highlight that.

Thanks for listening anyway.. :)

• cappytan
    cappytan
    I think it sounds like he will testify via "satellite" from a remote location...

Perhaps broadcasting from a Great Tribulation bunker? ;-)

• NCC-1701
    NCC-1701

The XJW community on this forum is a force to be reconed with. Hoping that the outcome of this RC will be of great relief, validation and vindication to many on this forum and to other XJW's.

NCC-1701

• brandnew
    brandnew
    You are very appreciated ORPHAN CROW.☺
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Cappy.......i can totally agree on that statement.....of a remote tribulation bunker......equipped with functioning security tower...aka "watchtower".
  • defender of truth
    defender of truth
    NCC-1701 11 minutes ago
    The XJW community on this forum is a force to be reconed with.

Amen to that ;)

We can really pull together when we have an event like this..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit