Geoffrey Jackson Royal Commission update

by umbertoecho 232 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic
    OMG it's like Angus has been reading our threads! He's bringing up circumstantial evidence and "opportunity" for people to commit sins.
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99

WOW - great questioning and probing.

Overall I think Jackson did a good job of adding context, obfuscation, diversion and wilful ignorance.

I really hope the Commission are getting some of the feedback from this thread and other sources to delve more deeply into some of his responses.

• barry
    barry
    The two witness rule is finished not by the governing body but by Angus the FDS above the governing body.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Wow...the material from this session is amazing.

On my list of organizations to contact - women's group worldwide. Amnesty International. They gotta see and hear how women are treated. Unbelievable. The idiot put it on record that the JWs treat women as at the bottom of the totem pole. No role in the decision making process. Evidence collectors only - the role of witness but nothing else.

I am so happy that we can watch Jackson. Lol! I did some prep for this...I read up on lie detection. Lie detection is a bit of a hobby of mine. I have, unfortunately, have had some serious contact with a few psychopaths in my past.

Heehee...Jackson's body language is hitting all the red flags for "things to watch for when trying to spot a liar". And, I love how McClelland and Stewart are handling Jackson. They are trained. They know better than most how to look for suspect behavior. I love how they tag team him.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Women cannot even observe any part of the judicial proceedings, let alone be involved in them. JCs are secret sessions where there needs to be strict confidentiality because most of the elders are unqualified and handle the situation terribly. The confidentiality isn't to protect the offender or the victim, it's to protect the elders from having their incompetence become public knowledge.
  • barry
    barry
    That Jackson is as slimy as a used car salesman. Why doesn't he admit he wants to cover up child sexual abuse in his own religion and at the same time exposing it in other religions like the catholics to prove just how pure the JW religion is
  • jw07
    jw07
    It's resumed!!!
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    Stewart has just made reference to fading!
  • Freesoul
    Freesoul
    OMG OMG OMG OMG NOT HIS FIELD
  • Thursday
    Thursday
    Angus is my hero.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit