Louisville, KY apostates?

by Jesus Christ 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Hi there everyone. Seeing as I'm not very good at this whole "savior of the world" thing I'm giving it up and going into the computer networking field. Obviously, there's not much work up here in heaven so I'm having to come down and join you silly mortals. I'll be moving to Louisville, KY. Anybody from there that would want to have a little apostafest or something like that? I'll be living near Bardstown Rd. and the Waterson expressway and working near the Mall of St. Mathews. Hope to see some of you soon!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Jesus is a computer networking geek?

Wait a minute, Jesus Christ is moving to Kentucky and working near a mall?

I remember doctrine stating that Jesus encouraged expressing humility but this is a bit much! LOL

BTW, if you are God's Son, why do you have to ask who is near Louisville? Shouldn't you know?

(cant you tell I love ragging you about your ongoing Jesus Christ persona gag? hehe)

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Ah, come on now Reborn!! Haven't you heard? I'm not exactly very good at this whole "son of god" bit. In case you haven't noticed, I've really been pretty ineffective at it. If I can't do something as simple as ending baldness how I am I supposed to know who lives where? I mean, really, what exactly have I done for any of you? Also, the place I'm going to be working is about a half mile from the mall. Its a consulting firm with around 40 or so employees, mostly geeks, sales people, and office support folks.

Lastly, I'm as real as the Jesus talked about in the bible. That's just exactly how much of a gag this is!

• larc
    larc

JC, there are a number of folks in Cincinnatti which is not that far from Louisville. They have apostafests on occassion.

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Save me Jebus!

Email me, my email's in my profile!

• Been there
    Been there

Of all the places for Jesus to come back to earth and he picks KENTUCKY. I'm so proud

I'm in Northern KY.(Cincinnati almost)

• noidea
    noidea

There are several of us in Nashville that may not mind a road trip to KY.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Don't you need to be born of a virgin when taking a trip to Earth?

Bit difficult in the United States.

Expatbrit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit