Geoffrey Jackson - Royal Commission Live Hearing Now!

by LostinJapan 190 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Illuminated
    Illuminated

There's often a dissociative effect that takes place. The trauma shocks the psyche so immensely causing an aspect of the person to dissociate from the body in order to survive the abuse as it's happening. In that moment, there is no moving as much as one would like to run.

WTS is utterly ignorant and full of it.

• Nitty-Gritty
    Nitty-Gritty

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20150801/deborah-mother-in-israel/#?insight[search_id]=f6665dec-47b4-4f78-a789-c86aaad208a6&insight[search_result_index]=3

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    How long is their lunch break?
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Truthseeker Okay, my family officially thinks I'm nuts after watching me scream at my iPod followed by excessive head nodding and laughter!!

Ditto!!

Deborah the Isrealite judge

Circumstantial evidence for adultary ok so why not child sexual assult (also mate unbeliever confession to christian mate acceptable for scriptual divorce

Acceptable for jw to use corporal punishment

?????Innapropriate to have to give sex assault details to untrained ?salacious elders even in letter

HERD HERD HERD HERD HERD HERD. F#@ F@*&## SAKE!!!!

• quincemyles
    quincemyles
    It has resumed.
  • fiddler
    fiddler

There are so many scriptures that cancel each other out not to mention the ideas that people like Geofrey Jackson hold as their 'personal' feelings on the matter. So he doesn't believe in corporal punishment as per his interpretation of scripture but others taking it at face value.. they will take a belt or a stick to their kids in good conscience.

Oh! The hearings have recommenced!

Off to listen!!

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    Angus just laid a sick burn. lol
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Sparrowdown The whole scream rape is such a crock of shit.

It is quite normal for someone in shock to freeze and be unable to scream.

I know when I was walking home in the dark late from work a guy jumped out from a bush beside me (I think he was taking a leak) I was terrified, I tried to scream but no sound came out, my voicebox constricted (he did scream!)

• Stirred
    Stirred
    Why does no one mention a rapist may threaten a victim with harm via force, weapon or other threat...?
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Jackson said that they don't have a "Spy network" to keep an eye on the person. Unless it's 2 AM with two elders keeping surveillance on their house to see if anyone of the opposite sex comes in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit