GB member Geoffrey Jackson is lying!

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 100 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• SimonSays
    SimonSays

I wonder why the RC didn't have the nerve to summon the POPE to explain Catholic policies and yet Cardinal PELL dismissed the calm of the RC as outrageous. And I thought you people were against prophecy. That's means billy is the devils helper. You calm the WTS is always changing, NOW YOU KNOW WHY! To have people understand when ignorance over shadows the basic concept of thought.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

I gotta say that WTS was lucky that Jackson was the Aussie, and not Tomo or Lett.

Although Jackson was about 30% in cult mode, he was also about 40% sincere.

It was like these guys are never forced to realize the cruelty of their processes and rules.

(For Tomo, Splane, and Sanderson, that wouldn't have mattered one iota.)

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    berryjerry: he was also about 40% sincere.

Sorry, but I disagree. Jackson is a consumate liar and a bad actor who thinks he is the star on stage. He knows his lines but has no human compassion. He is a jerk.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

SimonSays, happy to see you again our dear archenemy.

Just remember this, nothing your false prophet organization said would happen has happened and nothing that it now says will happen in the future is actually going to happen. Remember that when you're on your death bed looking back on a wasted life.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Jackson is trying to talk his way out of a hole.

Unfortunately, my connection is breaking up and it's hard to follow.

• ILoveTTATT2
  • Freesoul
    Freesoul

Geoffrey Jackson was Pompous and fully of double speak in front of "worldly officials".

Typical "Jehovah's Witness" the way he spoke is just shows how full of himself he is, that's the example all elders follow.

If they change or re-look at their policies it will only be because he was subpoenaed to the RC, it will now be "New Light".

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    simonsays - I wonder why the RC didn't have the nerve to summon the POPE

This is about the JWs. Please do not try to divert the thread to another religion to keep the spotlight of the watchtower perverts.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

@Simonsays

don't you have anything better to do . Go pick your nose or something....geez why hang around here

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

SimpleSays. You make no good contributions and think you are smart.

I don't even think you are a JW. Your' just someone who thinks it's clever to disagree with everyone, all the while missing, completely..........the issues that are being discussed.

You are boring.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit