I believe this shows how the org. doesn't want to be held accountable to secular legal authorities.
In the 1991 Green Elders Handbook (used between 1991 and 2010) there is a blank page (page 143) and at one elders school we were instructed to write six expressions that "should not be used on S77 + S79 forms (DF and DA forms)".
1) Anything alluding to or naming one of the Society's legal advisers.
2) Any mention of the legal desk.
3) Any comments referring to direction from the Society.
4) Any comments mentioning anyone other than the committee itself as a possible influence in the decision reached.
5) Any comment that might suggest someone with a critical eye that the committee did not reach its decision on its own but instead somehow yielded to the influence of an outside party.
6) Any comments indicating the elders mishandled the case or committed any error in the investigation or the judicial committee process.
I have in my possession two elders handbooks with these exact words written in each in different handwriting.