A New Blood Video ?

by dobby 3 Replies latest jw friends

• dobby
    dobby

My mother in law called tonight to tell us that the society is releasing a new video about blood. Does anyone know anything about this? I checked the JW media sight and I see a couple of videos about blood released in 2001.

Also, they seem to have won several awards for various video news releases at the World Media Festival? Does anyone know anything about this?

I am totally disgusted. The society is producing videos the ave. dub knows nothing about (half of them probably don't even know the media site exists), getting awards and accolades for their role in pioneering bloodless treatments at the expense of the lives of their members.

And my mother-in-law thinks this video will make me come back? She also SMUGLY informed us that they are getting their blood cards this year. GEEZ I wonder why. Could it be...Army grant to Biopure? Recent award from the Society of Blood Management? (see the jw media sight) It is so sickening I want to DA myself this minute. Oh well, I am sure it's going to happen XMas morning anyway.

ARGHHHHH! I hate them!

• Brummie
  • dobby
    dobby

thanks brummie,

I checked those links. Got more info from my hubby. Apparently my mom-in-law's congregation was instructed that they MUST watch the video, (they are going to show it at the meeting) before they sign their blood cards.

EVIL EVIL EVIL. I am so angry I can't see straight right now. they are doing this to protect their asses from lawsuits.

• Brumm
    Brumm
    EVIL EVIL EVIL . I am so angry I can't see straight right now

I'm with you on that, makes my blood boil grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Do a search for blood video here search and you may come up with a few more little tidbits.

Pure evil

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit