Is this a stretch?

by alfie 3 Replies latest jw friends

• alfie
    alfie

I was thinking today about the warnings th WBTS gives publishers about not buying used articles especially from people or stores run by religious organizations. Their concern that any item purchased may be demonized made me wonder if the reverse could be true. If a loyal witness happened to have, say a garage sale, or they donated something to a thrift store, or some similar situation, I was wondering if the purchaser of that same article might have their mind and/or heart opened, and accept a JW bible study, or maybe just have their life affected for the better. I know; I'm really reaching with this one.

alfie

• SYN
    SYN

Definitely not, Alfie.

You see, Dub Items (TM) have their own special KARMA attached to them. To be perfectly honest, the only thing that old NWTs that used to be owned by an annointed are useful for it to make your couches stop floating around after you install demonized curtain hooks or some other esoteric item.

If you think about it carefully, how much of your home is made and created by YOU? Not much, I bet. So there's LOADS of potential for THE DEEMINZ!!!!!! to get into your home. Better pack up and move into a tent, then. Although, on second thoughts, you will be in deep doodoo if your tent floats away...

• ugg
    ugg

yup,,,,its a stretch!!!!!!!!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Huh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit