Has the Royal Commission website removed Geoffery Jackson from schedule?

by Indian Larry 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kairos
    kairos

I'm hoping GJ is a secret, apostate, double-sleeper-mole ( SADSM ) and has been planning this for years. Blowing their cover on streaming video. Brilliant!!

Maybe, GJ and http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/users/4970/OUTLAW are one and the same!!!

...or not!

• cognac
    cognac
    This post almost gave me a heart attack, like they just gave up so easily, lol
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I hope they plan on having a long session, with many a probing question! A repeat of the Walsh trial would be awesome!!!

I'm hoping for two things:

1) Complete honesty by Jackson. Children are the issue here, not my personal desire to say, "I told you so!!" ( I doubt this happens.)

2) A frustrated and thoroughly indignant/bat-shit crazy rant by Jackson that is mirrored on the Internet for all eternity! I want it broadcast through space! I want an alien civilization to do a face-palm when they watch it.

DD

• zebulon
    zebulon

Alien face-palm!

Awsome!

Z

• jw07
    jw07

Screw the court session. For Geoffrey Jackson they should turn the questioning session into a JW style 'judicial committee' and lock him in a room with Justice McClellan, Justice Jennifer Coate, and Angus Stewart. No AC, armed guards outside, and cameras rolling inside for the whole world to see while they whip him mercilessly with back and forth interrogation style questions.

I'd spend on pay-per-view to see that

• smiddy
    smiddy

Well , whatever happens it should be an interesting day for us.

smiddy

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul
    Geoffrey Jackson will attempt to DF them all, shun them, take away their privileges, write a WT article on them, have the elders talk to them etc... & then the "Oh shit" look on his face moment when he realizes he has no power outside of his pinky ring club.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    DataDog: 1) Complete honesty by Jackson.

Impossible. Jackson has no truth to tell. His "truth" is built on lies - he cannot be honest because he does not have the capacity to do so.

2) A frustrated and thoroughly indignant/bat-shit crazy rant by Jackson that is mirrored on the Internet for all eternity! I want it broadcast through space! I want an alien civilization to do a face-palm when they watch it.

Oh yeah. I would love to see that. A couple of the other WTS goons almost lost it when the women were questioning them. The anger and frustration over having to answer to women was so evident.

Jackson has been described as a "nice", amicable guy and it may very well be that his nice personality is a front for an entirely different kind of character. I have met many "nice" people who turn into snakes the moment they are challenged. Sometimes those nice people are very angry people under their smiles.

jw07: Screw the court session. For Geoffrey Jackson they should turn the questioning session into a JW style 'judicial committee' and lock him in a room with Justice McClellan, Justice Jennifer Coate, and Angus Stewart.

Perfect. And they could bring in every single victim that has come forward so far to give testimony against him. Maybe the victims could all come in at once and Jackson could see what 1800+ people look like - let them all face him at the same time.

I, too, would pay to see that.

• Poztate
    Poztate

11:00 a.m., huh?

So, in addition to nearly a weeks' advance notice, they're even giving Jackson time to get a good night's sleep.

I believe Jackson will be on a video link from the western part of Australia with a two ? hour time difference so for him that is really 9:00

Just a heads up for people in North America that don't already know.Australia is one day ahead of us so tune in on Thursday if you want to hear it live.

• Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit