Drum Article written by JWFacts

by Listener 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Listener
    Listener

Here's a link written by Paul Grundy and presented by ABC The Drum

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-10/grundy-flaws-in-jehovahs-witness/6680286

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Wow a great article to go with a great interview. Well done Paul.

Now we get to see how Geoffrey Jackson responds on Friday.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thanks guys. I was very impressed by the people at The Drum and also how thorough they were with fact checking.

I'm not convinced Jackson will turn up but certainly hope he does. I'd love to say hi.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Have you been attending the sessions in person Paul?

And yes, GREAT job during that interview!

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Thank you jwfacts. Very concise and accurate.

I've copied it and am thinking of printing it out to give my parents.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    stuckinarut2 I attended one of the days. Interesting and emotional for me to see O'Brien and Toole, as I have quite a history with them. I have to say they both looked shattered, which made me grateful for how well my life has progressed since leaving.
    I will try to attend if Jackson is there. Would love to say hi, and shake his hand. It will probably be difficult to get in though, as I am sure there will be a large group of admirers wanting to see him.

• besty
    besty

@jwfacts - you have to get a selfie with Jackson - that would be awesome - we can have a great caption contest with that...

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

@besty - a selfie is a great idea. Maybe a bit hard to pull off, I'm not one of his young female admirers that he will be willing to pose with. I will need to arrange a photographer .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit