Who is onthego?

by Jesus Christ 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Reading some of their posts sounds a lot like another person that got kicked off the board.

Look at it, they've only been around since Nov. 26. Another person got kicked off a day or two before that.

Look at their very first posts. Not exactly "Hi, I'm new here and wondering about some stuff I've heard."

Anyone else notice that their last few posts have been the exact same thing? Not only that but very long winded diatribes about something that really has nothing to do with the topic at hand. They're all in bold also, much the same way that another person who was recently kicked off would do.

At least one of their very first posts is about something that this same poster who got kicked off was known to try to get people to sign up for.

Seems to have a big thing against Ted J., much like another person who was recently kicked off the board a day or two before onthego showed up.

Has started at least one post that's nothing but paranoid ramblings about how the WT can spy on you which was a favorite topic of a former poster.

I know I'm not exactly the best person to be making the case against people who get kicked off and then come right back under a different name. It just seems like Nancee, I mean onthego is doing all the exact same things they were kicked off for and the only thing they've changed is their name. Perhaps Simon could shed a little light as to where this person is posting from?

I do apologize in advance if I'm wrong here and I sincerely do hope that I am. It would be great if I was proven wrong and I don't want to try to push someone who is totally innocent away for no apparent reason. I just don't want to have to put up with the same sort of stuff from before.

Please prove me wrong here because I truly don't want to be right.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I already asked Simon in another thread to verify that it is nancee park.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I've noticed this too!!

I've had a look through his/her posts, and the spamming (eg the Christmas tree info) is remarkably similar to anewperson/nancee park/nick park, who was deleted for spamming too.

Also, onthego has the same obsession with Ted Jacarz(sp?) as anewperson/nancee park did .

• Scully
    Scully

I agree.... sounds distinctly like nanceepark/nickpark/anewperson. I've already told them that spamming the board isn't nice, and to try the "Annoying Jah Christian Fundie Spam" section.

Love, Scully

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Wow, nice to see that I'm not the only one!!!!!!! (breaths a sigh of relief) I just read where Prisca made a comment about this and was so incredibly happy to see I'm not totally out of my mind here.

I started this in the hopes that I'm wrong and I do sincerely hope that I am. Again, my deepest apologies to onthego if I'm wrong but this person was kicked off of here for a reason and it doesn't appear as if they've changed, at all. It may be just the actions of a newbie and if so please forgive me but even other people are having the same thoughts as me. Any clarification from someone who would know (Simon, onthego) should be able to clear this little misunderstanding and I hope that they'll be able to do so soon.

Dad bless you all!

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Who is onthego?

JC are you asking this question to draw attention away from Ted J? hum?...cus it aint gonna work, we've already disfellowshipped him AND told 8000 people about him in spam mail AND and the best is yet to come.

oh while I'm here....Need Help Organizing Independent Bible Study Grps?

Brummie

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Jesus Christ asks:

Who is onthego?

and then goes on to make insinuations about an individual based on his own observations.

Why are you asking lowly, imperfect people on a discussion board?

After all, if you are the Son of the Almighty... shouldn't you know?

LOL (with all your horrible Jesus jokes you asked for that one! )

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

It seems to me that whomever onthego is and whatever other aliases they may or may not have used they are not balanced in thier thinking. From my perspective the allegations are serious enough to warrent q question or two in order to validate whether or not they are to be believed. I have had enough of buying into things just because a so called respected person says they are true- on what basis do you believe the allegations are true and will stand up to scrutiny? After all teh courts and the media will ask a lot of questions and the problem I have is that the media stayed far away from this particular allegation. Why?

• donkey
    donkey

The encoded IP address of the "parks" and "onthego" match.

Spam is alive

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit