WTO cover up of dangers of orange juice

by spinner 2 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• spinner
    spinner

In 1993 I stumbled upon the following in " Nutritional Influence on Health", by Dr. M. Werback, UCLA School of Medicine and gave it to the WTO, Dr. Carlton, Chief of Staff Wallkill Infirmary :

Ingestion of 100 grams of orange juice significantly decreased the phagocytic index in humans.

The study went on (in lay terms): after 5 hours of drinking orange juice, control subjects still showed immune cells (that engulf and digest bacteria ) had not gained original speed of activity.

ORANGE JUICE INCREASES THE CHANCE OF INFECTION

This information is absolutely vital to anyone who wants to be healthy. The WTO has NEVER had this information in print!!!! Why did the WTO hide this information from their fellow brothers?

spin

• rebel
    rebel

I never take much notice of these warnings.

Over the past couple of years, according to the Dept of Health, the following are bad for you:

Eggs, milk, yoghurt, fried food, grilled food, baked food (Do we just eat everything raw?), butter, margarine, low-fat spreads, red meat, white meat, hard cheese.....the list goes on.

I just eat and drink what tastes good!

xxR

• LucidSky
    LucidSky

I think too much of "anything" is, at a minimum, not good for you. I heard not that long ago that drinking too much water can dilute your fluids too much. So maybe everything actually isbad for you.

News headline in 2003 -- "Health Officials Report: Everything Causes Illness"

News headline in 2004 -- "Government Study Shows That Nothing Causes Illness"

I hate how these things keep changing.

Edited by - LucidSky on 13 December 2002 20:54:39

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit