To Snoozy

by Windchaser 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Snoozy wrote in another thread:

"Wind..I know we have had our differences.....I really am sorry for all WE have been through beween us!..I wish I could change it all!...

Snoozy...."

Snoozy, I can honestly forgive you for all the hurt you have caused me and people I care about. I have often wondered why this has gone on for so long. Yes, please change it all. It's not too late. Please let's not continue like this. I mean you no ill-will and I honestly hope that you are sincere in what you are saying here.You only hurt yourself by angrily holding onto these grudges the way you do. We all make mistakes and there's no need to rehash past offenses over and over. Wouldn't it be nice if we could get along like when we first started posting and get rid of all the bitter sarcasm and innuendos? I don't expect us to be all ga-ga about each other, but we can at least be civil.

You have been through a lot lately and it's time for you to have some peace in your life. Hopefully you will find it here.

Dottie

• donkey
    donkey

I concur. GoldenGirl aka Snoozy I hope everything is working out for you and that you find the comfort you need at this time.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

I for one would like to see peace as well - as you are both good people and it seems things just got out of hand (funny thing about DB's- once the snowball starts rolling - it seems impossible to stop it before it becomes an avalance).

You both are great people, and both have had a positive impact on my life although neither of you will ever knew!!

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Yeah Wind..It's been pretty tough. I wish the best for you also!

Snoozy....

We can't change the past but we can change the future!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit