WARNING

by NewSense 6 Replies latest jw friends

• NewSense
    NewSense

I was perusing the "jehovahswitnessesonthe web" site, and much to my abject horror I learned that that the "ketchup song" may well contain verses in praise of...let me see now...who could it be?....SATAN!?!? (that's an allusion to the old S.N.L. character, the Church Lady, in case you didn't notice). Damn, Ole Horney is sure a clever one! I mean, he perpetrates these really tricky ruses like assuming the form of a snake and infiltrating nifty dance tunes in the Andalusian dialect! El diablo es muy sabio, no es verdad?

• Mackin
    Mackin

Yeah...and the boogey man lives under my bed. Good greif.

Mackin.

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Si!! El diablo es muy sabio!!

Pero, el diablo sabe mas por viejo que por diablo!

Jajajajajajaja!!!

• NewSense
    NewSense

Si, Raindrops, usted tiene razon - "El diablo es sabio por ser viejo, y no por ser diablo!" Para los que no hablan espanol, este quiere decir: "The devil is wise because he is old, and not because he's the devil."

• NewSense
    NewSense

But seriously folks, I really *do* think that the Ketchup song may have demonic characteristics. That would explain what happened a couple of nights ago. Foolishly, I had gone out and bought some curtains that had some smurfs painted on them. Well, a few nights ago, I was woken up from a sound sleep. It seems that the smurfs had lept off the curtains and were dancing in an orgiastic fashion to the Ketchup song. I tried burning the curtains, but they would not burn. And the smurfs just laughed at me. Then I got an idea. I started reading the Watchtower out loud. And before you know, the smurfs were all bored to death. I was then able to burn the curtains.

• Englishman
    Englishman

GUFFAW!!!

Excellent stuff.

Englishman.

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

NewSense,

Grasias para su Traduccin!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest