Geoffrey Jackson. Seems he will be compelled to front up.

by umbertoecho 86 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I'm sure the Royal Commission is aware of the fact that Gerret Loesch was subpoena'd and refuse to attend claiming Austrian citizenship in his written statement to the court.
  • Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

"All I do is hope that the small post I found, was indeed true. That he will be before the RC and some serious problems can be addressed."

It seems fairly clear that the RC - in the course of Case Study 29 - want to hear from Mr Jackson next week. No reason to think that they won't.

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown
    I hope it happens, then feel a sick feeling that GJackson, GB member, will find some way out of it. Most people have been of the opinion that this will not happen.

Even if it causes a problem for the Congregations, he needs to take the stand and provide an answer. He should not hide, and refuse to answer. Period.

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

Not sure it has been said, but surely these guys would embrace the chance to go before governmental authorities in view of what Jesus said.

"As for you. . . people will deliver you up to local courts, and you will be. . .put on the stand before governors and kings for my sake. . ."

Why do they feel that if Jesus said this they do not have to go through it?

Yeah, yeah, I know the answer to that, but. . .

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    OneFinerSalute: "...but surely these guys would embrace the chance to go before governmental authorities in view of what Jesus said."

Yah, but Jesus, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Peter, Paul and all the others didn't have anything to hide or lose! The WT and the GB, on the other hand, have both a cache of hypocrisy to keep secret and a cache of assets and money to lose!

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Geoffrey Jackson has quite the following on his social media page...

https://www.pinterest.com/omicron5/brother-jackson/

Maybe that will improve his image when he goes before the Royal Commission.

• TheListener
    TheListener
    If he shows up and screws up the other members of gb2.0 will him the heave ho.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit