Geoffrey Jackson. Seems he will be compelled to front up.

by umbertoecho 86 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

'Natural person' just means a human as opposed to a company since companies are bound by the law too.

Citizenship is pretty much irrelevant. It's where a person is that determines what law they're under. So if a U.S. Citizen GB member was in Australia, it'd be the same deal as for (I assume) Australian citizen Jackson. It's the fact of a GB member being within the jurisdiction of the RC more so than him being Australian.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    What are the odds that at least some of those guys a few steps down the ladder from Jackson are actually feeling a bit releived, now?
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Vidiot: What are the odds that at least some of those guys a few steps down the ladder from Jackson are actually feeling a bit releived, now?

And the rest of them are getting spooked by the demons around every corner. They are probably doing a purge at the Australian Branch right now and burning anything that could possibly have Satan smell on it. They are under attack, you know. Toole said so - he said that the attack by secular authorities actually meant an attack from Satan and his demons.

Their theocratic warfare isn't working - it must be those damn demons at work.

• Calebs Airplane
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Secular authorities are demonic?? WOW! I guess Jeehoober F'd up when he set up the Superior Authorities to administer justice. He should have known that he was promoting demons to a position of oversight.

The GB love to cry, "Demon attack!!!", when they get caught lying, joining the UN, investing in weapons companies, ect. It's never their fault, you know. The nu-light of the "evil slave" parable says that it's impossible for them to do wrong. The "evil slave" is hypothetical.

DD

• millie210
    millie210

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Of course, Emerson was probably demonized to say that...shame on me for posting it.

• jhine
    jhine

Thanks Max . Good job some people understand these things !

Jan

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    DD: Well put!
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

I bet Jackson has flown the coop, got on a Flight and then back to the Cult Compound. He knows he would never be any good when faced with a half decent Lawyer. And Angus Stewart is a brilliant lawyer, Jackson would be mincemeat.

For 8 million faithful JW's to see too, the puppetmasters will never let that happen.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Did Jackson become a citizen of the USA? or does he still retain the one he was born with?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit