Geoffrey Jackson. Seems he will be compelled to front up.

by umbertoecho 86 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    The lawyers will spend hours getting this man ready.
  • notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    I just can't see him or any GB being hauled up in front of whatever court there is....they just won't do that and would rather pay millions instead of answering questions on their policies.
  • Lehman
    Lehman
    Only wish it was that Buffoon Stephen Lett-would have paid for a ringside seat to watch that
  • Lehman
    Lehman
    -Angus and Mr McCLelland pulled those lawyers apart-they were pathetic and embarrassing to watch.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Angus: So you're one of the GB responsible for policy?

Jackson: No youll have to subpoena the Holy Spirit.

He will find a way to pass the buck, I guarantee it!

I am super keen to hear how he and the GB get their "enlightenment ".nHes going to have a choice of telling them about the HS and look like a cook on TV, or abscond from talking about how they decide on policy and reveal themselves as liars to Disneyland.

• Illuminated
    Illuminated

I'd like to know, why aren't they looking into Lett's and Morris' recent videos about child abuse - maybe they have? They come off, off and contradicting.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I love how mr. Stewart has a way of asking questions that are not accusatory and still their answers can only make them look like asses. or, he can make an inarguable, factual comment that demonstrates how demonic the practices are. One other thing, he is actually subtly showing how they interpret scripture in a way that is NOT the logical or reasonable way and certainly not correct.

I love how MUCH he does not rush, I love his quiet self confident composed competence.

Good qualities in a man generally!

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

JWDaughter: Stewart's strategy is self incrimination. He doesnt need to accuse (apart from when hes believes he's been blatantly lied to i.e. Jackson), he just anticipates his quarry's thought path, lays well concealed traps along it and waits patiently.

in terms of his job description, the man is a reputation assassin.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Stewart's methods of investigation remind me of my love-making. I call it the "Columbo" method, based on the fictional detective.

It all seems innocent enough, perhaps juvenile, until your pants are down.

DD

• the girl next door

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit