Regional Convention in Scotland

by The Searcher 33 Replies latest jw friends

• 88JM
    88JM

OneFingerSalute:

Did you also notice that sister giving her exprience who was a part-time radiologist at the hospital? Apparently all her "worldly" co-workers are shagging each other. WTF?
    You've got to be kidding! That was the EXACT SAME experience given at the con-vention I was at in the central United States!

That's very interesting, though not really surprising.

• sir82
    sir82

WHY would you applaud a TV screen

I absolutely can't figure that out.

Do these nitwits applaud in their living room after an episode of "Dancing With the Stars"?

• Heaven
    Heaven

Beth Sarim said: might say after sitting through this 3-day assembly, I will say that this was probably the most thought-controlling, thought-inducing, manipulative assemblies of all time. Seems like they are really tightening the leg irons.

And I bet the JWs there thought it was the best one yet! ;0)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Beth Sarim - "...this was probably the most thought-controlling, thought-inducing, manipulative assemblies of all time."

IMO, this reinforces the conclusion that in the end, they only want hard-core, dyed-in-the-wool, no-doubts-at-all followers, and that as far as they're concerned, everybody else should just f**k off, even if it prunes the rank-and-file down to just a million or so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit