Reddit Master directory of Royal Commission Highlights.

by Lemonp 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• fiddler
    fiddler
    Great to have such a detailed list of specific points made at the RC all broken down into YouTube clips. Thanks for the link!
  • Lemonp
    Lemonp
    I forgot, all credit for the videos goes to Jakke Control, this person uploaded them the fastest, and their channel is free of other "apostate" videos that could cause trouble should you show anyone.
  • Lemonp
    Lemonp
    Ok, so a thread about the moon landing being fake has 200 replies... c'mon people!!
  • freddo
    freddo
    Very helpful, thank you.
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    Great thanks. I won't even waste my time on the moon landing thread. It never ceases to amaze me the pointless discussion people can be drawn into.
  • Watchtower-Free
  • cognac
    cognac
    Bookmarked, thank you!
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Will do Lemon party. org. I too, wish to see this topic addressed until something concrete comes out of it....I don't mean the sort of concrete used by gangsters either....
  • millie210
    millie210

Lemonparty thank you!

I read the thread here and didnt post a response but I guess you dont get a thank you that remains a thought so I decided to post it out loud!

so to speak....

• Lemonp
    Lemonp
    Hi all, the master directory has updated and has many many more highlights, including from Geoffrey Jackson's testimony today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit