heres an idea! :p

by vanilia 4 Replies latest jw friends

• vanilia
    vanilia

i was thinking.. ouch!!! it seems established here that the general consensus is the jws have it wrong. however, you guys, (most of you!) have it right. why not have a section of the board that has subjects that are have either been proved if thats possible, as most people seem to be looking for answers still. or are there no definitive logical answers at the end of the day?

• vanilia
    vanilia

when i say "that are have either been" , please take it int account im blonde.
  • Navigator
    Navigator

You are correct that the general consensus is that the JWs have it wrong. Unfortunately, what is proven to one may not be to another. We all have to come to our own truths the hard way. There is a wealth of experience on this board, and those willing to share that experience make it easier on those who follow.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

The truth lies in between the silences.

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

I think that is a great idea, Vanilla Unfortunately, as Navigator said, there will always be people who have to learn the hard way...but that doesn't stop us from trying to guide those that are searching for answers and in need of encouragement! As Nietzsche said: " To prove a conviction is quite senseless; rather, it is important to prove that one has a right to be so convinced."

I see that you are a newbie. Welcome to the board, and I look forward to reading more of your ideas!

Orbit

Edited by - OrbitingTheSun on 11 December 2002 9:30:47

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit